Forum Discussion

10 years ago

What changed with the Christmas 2014 & Level 48 updates?

updated
  • Why would Christmas Skins be available to purchase if one has them? Want to get the ones awarded I didn't get because it was my first winter event. Even so, don't see the ones I won in the store currently.
  • furrykiltman wrote:
    Why would Christmas Skins be available to purchase if one has them? Want to get the ones awarded I didn't get because it was my first winter event. Even so, don't see the ones I won in the store currently.
    they 're purchasable if you've the building not if you've the skin
  • LPNintendoITA wrote:
    furrykiltman wrote:
    Why would Christmas Skins be available to purchase if one has them? Want to get the ones awarded I didn't get because it was my first winter event. Even so, don't see the ones I won in the store currently.

That makes sense, though still not in the store yet. Maybe in part 2.
  • jeffohmss wrote:
    LPNintendoITA wrote:
    December 22nd Update

Re-added Guiseppe's Workshop, and added a new limited-time questline for him - "The Italian Grenadessance!".

Who triggers this? I already have him but haven't seen a quest pop up yet. He is not tasked at the moment.

it says on 29TH!!!
    furrykiltman wrote:
    LPNintendoITA wrote:
    furrykiltman wrote:

That makes sense, though still not in the store yet. Maybe in part 2.
    what that means is that the ones available in the store now. not the tunnel's
  • Bluejays20091 wrote:
    the mailbox place has been glitched for months has never been fixed they fix the writers building you suck ea i must have said this on the forum like 8 times and it is still not fixed :x
    mailbox what?