Forum Discussion

8 years ago

What Changed With the Pin Pals Update? (Update 5/10)

May 10th Update (Pin Pals)

• The decorations limit was increased to 9700.
  • Homer's job Survive 24 Hours from Homer the Heretic was disabled.
  • The Gridiron was added to the Businesses inventory group.
  • Homer, Ned and Pin Pal Apu's Go Bowling can now be done at the Pin Pals Bowling Alley too.
  • Building Alley McBalls now yields 50 XP and lasts 6 seconds. Its task now earns premium.
  • Building The Gridiron now yields 40 XP and lasts 6 seconds. Its task now earns premium.
  • Pin Pal Apu's Practice Tap Ball job no longer requires Nahasapeema Pin Pal Pt. 1 to not be active.
  • Pin Pal Apu's Bowl job now requires Full Bowling Lane to not be owned.
  • Nahasapeema Pin Pal Pt. 1 now requires Meet My Trophy Life Pt. 7 to be completed.
  • Nahasapeema Pin Pal Pt. 2 now requires Pin Pal Apu.
  • Each level of the Springfield Dump now has the Springfield Dump name displayed.
  • Alley McBalls was 50D with a 25D rebate.... I've seen this in neighbour towns and liked the look of it, so an instabuy for me at that price, also got the Apu pin pals skin for free (as i started playing after that event i assume) when I completed the initial tasks...

• "infinite_jests;c-1614868" wrote:
    Barney & Bowlarama - 90 donut rebate!!

And I just bought Alley McBalls and left myself with 164D.... I'm nowhere near the stage to be able to gather enough either... Hmmm....

As for other rebates...

Shorty's 60D with 30D back
    The Gridiron 40D with 20D back
    Rolling Rock 80D with 30D back (Adds 3.5% Bonus)
  • Did The Parson get some new phrases? I heard a couple from him today I'd not heard before (and now I can't remember what he said :/ )
  • Omgoddess!! It really was bowling!! Roflmao!!!
    Ok that's funny as I inadvertently rearranged my town for this in just the right ways.
    Too funny

Thanks @LPNintendoITA as always you're a god! Well done. :)
  • I know what DIDNT change. My game crashing as soon as I got into my updated game.

GG.

But as always thanks for the info LP. B)
  • I've noticed that the "improvised snare" doesn't get multiplied with the XP generator on. Still seems like that is broken unless I'm missing something.