Forum Discussion

8 years ago

What is your most enjoyable item?

I instantly get a little joy from tapping the donut boat. Cannot get enough of the falling donuts!
I would past a photo but having trouble.
  • "Muhsterino;1530425" wrote:
    I love the bad dream house animated and the sequel stop animation is fun too. I also really like Martin's 12 hour task at the ice palace, so cool. Lucille's visual tasks always make me smile.

Who/what are the Sequel Stop tasks? I been trying to "figure them out"/"remember them" since shortly after I ran them way back in the beginning.
  • "168sean168;1530802" wrote:
    "aabcampos;1530708" wrote:
    "168sean168;1529986" wrote:
    My monorail. It now goes on a huge loop over four stations in Springfield and through the two tunnels to Heights.

I also tend to play the police tank often.

I like my monorail too.
    5 stations two-way line all over my city. But still can't use the tunnels yet.

Add to see: aabcampos2

Oh. I need to go through my friend list again as it is full

Hi AAB, you got an very interesting railway design of double loop with two trains. Enjoyed the ride!
  • "JonOfMeans;1530867" wrote:
    "Muhsterino;1530425" wrote:
    I love the bad dream house animated and the sequel stop animation is fun too. I also really like Martin's 12 hour task at the ice palace, so cool. Lucille's visual tasks always make me smile.

Who/what are the Sequel Stop tasks? I been trying to "figure them out"/"remember them" since shortly after I ran them way back in the beginning.

You can check who has tasks at various buildings here:
    https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/88574/buildings-tasks#latest
  • "168sean168;1530917" wrote:

Hi AAB, you got an very interesting railway design of double loop with two trains. Enjoyed the ride!

Hi

Thanks !

The trick is to keep one loop going clockwise and the other going counterclockwise.
    jukan00
    New Spectator
    Have to be the CBH for me. Homer riding his fixie is probably my favorite task in the whole game. And that's saying a lot.
  • Hands down the Zombie Sandwich. Halloween or no Halloween, there is always a place for zombies in my town.
  • "jukan00;1531662" wrote:
    Have to be the CBH for me. Homer riding his fixie is probably my favorite task in the whole game. And that's saying a lot.

Ah, yes! That's a great one too!
  • "aabcampos;1531652" wrote:
    "168sean168;1530917" wrote:

Hi

Thanks !

The trick is to keep one loop going clockwise and the other going counterclockwise.

That is a smart move AAB
  • "jukan00;1531662" wrote:

+1