Forum Discussion

cannonfodder_iv
New Spectator
6 years ago

Is Revan the least enjoyable meta?

I've had Revan on one account since his first go round. Unlocked him on his second coming on another account. I've probably played over 500 mirror matches across those two accounts (maybe more). I would think at this point I have a good idea of the mechanics and how to win them.

I can say, unequivocally, this is the least enjoyment I've gotten out of arena. I lack so much enthusiasm for it that I basically stopped arena climbing on one of the accounts, since five Revan mirrors a day is more than one person should be subjected to.

Where's the rest of the community on this?

Traya v. Traya was fine - took some time but had a rhythm to it and there were counters. zEP v. zEP was similarly abhorrent to Revan due to the 100% TM coin flip and everybody basically always had 100% TM, but at least those matches were fast, and there were counters. CLS matches were great. Win or lose, they were over in under 2 minutes, and there were counters.

These Revan fights literally have periods of 15 to 20 seconds where you don't get to take a turn, you just watch the other turn go over and over again, and watch you counter attack. And the you get to watch them counter attack when it's your turn.

Anybody else tired of it, or is it just me?