Forum Discussion

10 years ago

What premium items have you bought that you're the most happy with?

I'm partial to the "All Seeing Eye" pyramid, for personal reasons.
  • It's a toss up between Duff man and Frink. Both are super awesome. If I had to pick one....I'd say, Duffman is here, to refill your beer!" The Segway....just fantastic.
  • I'm happy with almost everything I've got.

I'm especially loving:
    Akira (fun quest, nice visual tasks, and free bonsai - all for a cheap price!)
    Ray Gun with Kodos (Lots of nice outdoor tasks, plus free ammo for this event)

I haven't had a chance to really play with Witch Marge or Uter (always trick-or-treating), or No. 51, but I'm very hopeful for those.
  • I don't have too many premium items yet but I am probably most happy with Rex Banner. I love the look of the nighthawk diner and his "Interrogate Flanders" task always makes me giggle. I also am really happy with the Drive In. I know for a fact that if I didn't get it before the event ended that I would have regretted it for a long time.

I know have some donuts to blow and am debating on getting the Duff Factory, Frink, or Disco Stu. Too many choices!
  • bluyoshi88810 wrote:
    I decided to do this by category:

Building: Nighthawk Diner - I wanted this since I first played this game. I love both of Rex's outdoor tasks. I don't care if they changed the lighting or if I had to pay premium for it, it's still an awesome building.

Character: Kodos - It's always fun to see him/her do tasks alongside Kang.

NPC: Mutant Rabbit

Mutant Rabbit has tasks BTW so he's not an NPC
    As for my premium items that I am most happy about would have to be the drive in- awesome looking charwcter, visually appealing building that fits in. I also really like the Bad Dream House regardless of there's no tasks. It just looks so creepy and is so iconic from the show. It also allows a great backyard of Treehouse of Horror items.The Ray gun was a pretty good deal as well. Number 51s nice. And of course there's a couple more that I'm happy with. Also, the mutant rabbit is cool. Witch Marge is also really awesome! Ottos a sweet deal!
  • I love Hank Scorpio. The fun run and playing with his flame thrower are great visual tasks. Duffman is great as well.
  • cbratushesky wrote:
    I love Hank Scorpio. The fun run and playing with his flame thrower are great visual tasks. Duffman is great as well.

Yes! Hank Scorpio is also really awesome!!!
  • Homer807 wrote:
    Got 214 donuts atm, considering kamp krusty. Can you give me a few words to convince me? Cant make myself press yes

I know it's a little pricey, but it was worth it IMHO because I love outdoor/visible tasks and it is just a neat looking building/location, especially for a forest/woodland area.

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130720102009/simpsonstappedout/images/thumb/3/35/Kampkrusty_transimage.png/250px-Kampkrusty_transimage.png

Also, Kamp Bart comes with 3 great outdoor/visual tasks: 4hr Go on a Rampage (shoots bow and arrow), 8hr Burn Krusty Effigy, and (my favorite) the 12hr Roast Marshmallows.

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130717165425/simpsonstappedout/images/3/39/Kampbart.gif

I used the tents and the outhouse from the COC event, a campfire, and the Christmas Totem from last Christmas and made a sweet little camp area which looks great when Bart's roasting marshmallows or burning effigy and Chalmers is on his 24 hour live off the land task nearby. =o)

• Akira & The Happy Sumo

Great all around. He's got two neat visual tasks, the Bonsai tasks that produce tree hugging boosts, and The Happy Sumo is a fabulous looking restaurant. Plus, it was CHEAP! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :shock: :mrgreen:

The Aztec Theatre

Great looking building, spectacular animation, cool tasks for characters. Plus I love movies, so a movie theater gels well with that sensibility.

Manjula and Apu's Apartment

Manjula is beautiful. The apartment building is beautiful. She needs more visual tasks.

Squeaky Voiced Teen

He's Brandine's oldest child (as far as I'm concerned). I love his voice. He's the only older young person who isn't a bully. He's a cheap premium character, and I like him because he can fit in anywhere, so any business in the game could provide a task for him if they decided to grant it. I LOVE his Halloween costume, so I hope they integrate him further, and visually.

Sherri and Terri

I like their lilac color scheme. They're the only girls besides Lisa and Greta. The majority of their tasks are visual. I love that their existence is purely a Kubrick homage.