Forum Discussion

11 years ago

What time does Springfield start?

well really it would only have a start time based off your Number 1's Tasks and your Sacred Parchment, and those both tell you what time they reset. as far as your Emblems from Friends, that resets once the first friend you tapped for Emblems resets.
  • pixelpilot59 wrote:
    As the titles suggests I am a little confused as to when-a 'day' starts in Springfield.
    Having collected my maximum amount of emblems from my friends Sringfeilds yesterday, I noticed sometime after 22:00 that I was again receiving emblems instead of money.
    Can anyone tell me what time the day starts and finishes please.

I realise it probably differs depending on your location, I am in London, UK.

Thanks for any advice.

Pixelpilot.

As far as number 1's task reset time, you can check by tapping number 1 in the top right corner of your screen and looking at the bottom of the window that pops up. There is a countdown displaying when the tasks reset.

As for tapping friends, the reset to start collecting the next days' rewards is exactly 24 hours after you tapped your first friend the day before. It is ongoing, so even if you don't tap all friends 24 hrs before, the ones you did tap will reset and and you will start receiving emblems and, if you are not yet at maximum friend points (FP), 10 FP per tap for the first 30 (I think it's 30) taps. Look at the bottom left of your screen while in the friend screen and you will see how many FP you are getting per tap and how many more taps you have until the number decreases. If the number says 10 FP for the next 30 actions, then you know it has been long enough for the reset to take place. Also, the 24 hr countdown under each friends' name can help if you know exactly which friends you tapped first the day before.

Other than all that, there is no actual reset for Springfield and everything is based off the time countdowns on your tasks/buildings.

This is the best I can explain it. Hope this is not confusing and I hope it helps answer your question. Happy tapping :)
  • My time zone is GMT+8, and No.1 starts exactly at 8am daily.

So I guess Springfield stars at GMT+0 12mn.
  • crazyinsanity82 wrote:
    pixelpilot59 wrote:
    As the titles suggests I am a little confused as to when-a 'day' starts in Springfield.
    Having collected my maximum amount of emblems from my friends Sringfeilds yesterday, I noticed sometime after 22:00 that I was again receiving emblems instead of money.
    Can anyone tell me what time the day starts and finishes please.

I realise it probably differs depending on your location, I am in London, UK.

Thanks for any advice.

Pixelpilot.

As far as number 1's tasks, the reset time should be 12am (midnight, 00:00 hours) regardless of your location. You can check by tapping number 1 in the top right corner of your screen and looking at the bottom of the window that pops up. There is a countdown displaying when the tasks reset

As for tapping friends, the reset to start collecting the next days' rewards is exactly 24 hours after you tapped your first friend the day before. It is ongoing, so even if you don't tap all friends 24 hrs before, the ones you did tap will reset and and you will start receiving emblems and, if you are not yet at maximum friend points (FP), 10 FP per tap for the first 30 (I think it's 30) taps. Look at the bottom left of your screen while in the friend screen and you will see how many FP you are getting per tap and how many more taps you have until the number decreases. If the number says 10 FP for the next 30 actions, then you know it has been long enough for the reset to take place. Also, the 24 hr countdown under each friends' name can help if you know exactly which friends you tapped first the day before.

Other than all that, there is no actual reset for Springfield and everything is based off the time countdowns on your tasks/buildings.

This is the best I can explain it. Hope this is not confusing and I hope it helps answer your question. Happy tapping :)

That's not true. Number 1's tasks do not reset at midnight regardless of location. For example, mine is 8am. If you're not sure. Click on number 1 and see how many hours you have left to complete the tasks for that day and just count backwards :)
  • brandonl1226 wrote:

That's not true. Number 1's tasks do not reset at midnight regardless of location. For example, mine is 8am. If you're not sure. Click on number 1 and see how many hours you have left to complete the tasks for that day and just count backwards :)

Ah, well I wasn't 100% sure which is why I mentioned tapping number 1. Thanks for the correction. I don't want to confuse anyone.
  • crazyinsanity82 wrote:
    brandonl1226 wrote:

Ah, well I wasn't 100% sure which is why I mentioned tapping number 1. Thanks for the correction. I don't want to confuse anyone.

No worries :)
  • The latest update may have changed things for Number 1. See the thread on update changes. I haven't checked my game to see if task reset time changed for me, or if the 8am GMT calendar switch over changed for me.