Forum Discussion

5 years ago

What to do with this statue

can't figure out what to do with this big old statue I don't even like it just has a huge bonus and ideas
  • If it will sit on boardwalk pieces you can build a little place on the far left side of the ocean and stick it there and no one will see it.
  • If I had that statue it’d go at the entrance to my Shelbyville area on the edge of the map.
  • I would never store it it has to much bonus I like the idea for Shelbyville I'm a newer player so I don't have anything to go with it I would love to build a Shelbyville instead of the stupid heights
  • "shirey1315;c-2152479" wrote:
    I would never store it it has to much bonus I like the idea for Shelbyville I'm a newer player so I don't have anything to go with it I would love to build a Shelbyville instead of the stupid heights

I think are 4 Shelbyville buildings that were available through regular game play - Shelbyville Elementary, Joe’s, Speed-E-Mart and Odin’s of Shelbyville - as well as Shelbyville bluffs. Then there’s the Car Impound Lot bundled with a 900-donut purchase (I didn’t pick this up). Enough to make a decent Shelbyville. I’d guess there’s a good chance they’re made available again at some point.
  • "Deadshot_DCU;c-2153321" wrote:
    We need a proper Shelbyville event that’ll bring new buildings, decorations & characters. Then we’ll be able to decorate even better and have a nice big area. My current Shelbyville area is small because there’s hardly any stuff for it. A few buildings and that’s it

A Shelbyville event would be great. My Shelbyville sits on the edge of the map so it’s kind of ‘outskirts’ Shelbyville. It’d be great to make it a proper town area and have its characters walking around.
  • "lucienleon519;c-2153411" wrote:

A Shelbyville event would be great. My Shelbyville sits on the edge of the map so it’s kind of ‘outskirts’ Shelbyville. It’d be great to make it a proper town area and have its characters walking around.

This. And this is what I'd do with the statue. Make it the centrepiece to a small Shelbyville town. If it's off the map, you can create the illusion there is more over the border, until EA decides to bless us with more relevant items.