Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Where is Rachel Jordan?

According to Wikisimpsons, the character Rachel Jordan is supposed to be available to buy during the current event along with the Praiseland promotion stuff.
However, I cannot find her in my game store. Is this the case for anybody else? Is she gonna get offered during a later part of the event?
I hope this isn't some sort of bug, since I really want her in my game, along with the Praiseland bundle, so I can finally build out that part of my town.
    Willy9292
    Seasoned Adventurer
    Have you talked to ea support. They frequently help when this happens.
  • "Willy9292;c-2229502" wrote:
    Have you talked to ea support. They frequently help when this happens.

Well, I did that now and it was completely unhelpful.
    At first, they outright tried to tell me that Rachel Jordan wasn't even a part of this event, even though I know that isn't true. Then, they kept me running in circles through completely unhelpful "help" sites, and then finally just told me that they filed this as a bug and that they can't give me Rachel Jordan at the moment.
    No idea if they will follow up on that or just filed this under "Solved" and through it in the trash. Pretty sure it's the latter.
    Either way, it was a total waste of time on my end.
  • Praiseland bundle, but if you get the Rockin' Ark first, or Solomon's Temple from the Mystery box it kills the chance to get the bundle !!
  • "1-Graham-S;c-2229474" wrote:
    Praiseland bundle, but if you get the Rockin' Ark first, or Solomon's Temple from the Mystery box it kills the chance to get the bundle !!

Oh, you gotta be kidding me. I got the Rockin' Ark like a year ago in another event. Just because of that, they will not offer me ANYTHING from that bundle, not even just the standalone character?! That's just beyond unfair!
    I seriously hope, they fix this and make different offerings depending on wether you have any part of the bundle already. They have done so in past events with this sort of thing, so I hope they don't slack off this time.
  • My girlfriend got the forbidden tree in a random mystery box so she has the same issue. I will ask her to contact the support too. Frustrating because it seems to be the only way to have Rachel Jordan...
  • I understand the issues about Rachel Jordan. I had one piece of the promotion, so I can’t get her in my primary town.

With that said, I cannot see Yahweh and Jewish Walk of Fame in my B town. As far as I know, I have neither in my town and should be able to buy them. Is there anything else that would keep them from showing up in the store? I have already removed and redownloaded the app to no avail.
  • @dcvolfan98 you can only buy Yahweh after finishing this event