Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Which characters can’t become minions?

So far: Fatov; Mr Sparkle; space marshmallow; doggie Smithers; Cleatus. Have you found any others?
  • Cletus has become a minion in my town, the only characters I've noticed don't (or haven't yet) are animals and robots, and the worker elves. Can't comment on the other characters you've mentioned as I don't have them, and the I&S related characters as they're in my KL and the countess can't be bothered to float that far
  • Not Cletus, but Cleatus, the NFL robot. And any of the ghosts, any of the multiples (the twins, the Wiccans etc.). Frank and Juliet Stein.
  • "spyder1952850;c-2003035" wrote:
    Not Cletus, but Cleatus, the NFL robot. And any of the ghosts, any of the multiples (the twins, the Wiccans etc.). Frank and Juliet Stein.

FYI it's Julienstein.
    https://static.simpsonswiki.com/images/f/f5/Julienstein_Unlock.png
  • "spyder1952850;c-2003035" wrote:
    Not Cletus, but Cleatus, the NFL robot. And any of the ghosts, any of the multiples (the twins, the Wiccans etc.). Frank and Juliet Stein.

Aahhh, gotcha, nope don't have Cleatus either, I'm waiting to see if Dracula succumbs, doubt it tho. I started to think that skins were immune, but then Christmas tree Ralph converted this morning
  • Stampy, SLH, Jub Jub, purple squid dude, Matt Groening, Mr. Teeney, Robo Burns, Doggie Smithers, and Baby Gerald are all exempt i believe.

Edit: Also Maude I think. Maybe Maggie too.