Forum Discussion

5 years ago

White Witch Burns

Does White Witch Burns help with capturing monsters and taming them?
  • But they get Bully-vern in the Mystery box
    You need certain costumes for Bart, Lisa and Martin. Martin’s Wizard outfit is in the yearbook so you’ll need that to capture bully-Vern, however Bart and Lisa’s outfits aren’t available at the moment.
  • How can I create a new game discussion? I have the points on the forum but don't see where I can start it. I only want to ask EA for the caracter of Ruth Bader Ginsburg, please with the animated task where she walks and sings the notorius rbg, I'm from Belgium and she is 1 of my heroes, thanx m8's
  • So I've just spent about an hour researching this with very little information gained...
    Characters involved in the Beast tasks included:

• Wizard Bart
    • Wizard Lisa
    • Wizard Martin
    • Angelica Button
    • The Great Raymondo
    • Wizard Unicorn

Though I seem to vaguely remember that different characters were used in different parts - capture, enchant...
  • I think you have your events mixed up. White Witch Burns isn't used in this event. Nor are there any capturing or taming of monsters.
    Willy9292
    Rising Vanguard
    There is a new topic button on the main page on both mobile and desktop version. Just a FYI, this is a players forum and EA does not officially monitor it. Good luck.
  • "1EllieG7294;c-2162098" wrote:
    But they get Bully-vern in the Mystery box
    You need certain costumes for Bart, Lisa and Martin. Martin’s Wizard outfit is in the yearbook so you’ll need that to capture bully-Vern, however Bart and Lisa’s outfits aren’t available at the moment.

So it IS from an old event. I thought it sounded vaguely familiar.
  • "niko147niko;c-2162116" wrote:
    How can I create a new game discussion? I have the points on the forum but don't see where I can start it. I only want to ask EA for the caracter of Ruth Bader Ginsburg, please with the animated task where she walks and sings the notorius rbg, I'm from Belgium and she is 1 of my heroes, thanx m8's

You need 10 Points, 3 Posts and have an account older than 3 days to become a Member with full privileges.

From looking over your account you just need to reply to 2 more posts.