Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Who is the lady in the white bikini and how do you get her?

I saw a lady in white heels and a white bikini walking around in one of my friend's Springfields. I've never seen her before and don't remember her ever being a character you could earn or buy with donuts. Does anyone know the character I'm talking about, and know how to get her?
  • There's also a flying character with what looks like a Gundam body and a metallic Captain-Planet-like head. If you tap on him, he shoots missiles out of his shoulders that fly around. I also saw him in the same friend's Springfield. Anyone know who he is, whether you can still get him somehow, and what theme he was offered as a part of?
  • "adamiusrex;c-1675888" wrote:
    There's also a flying character with what looks like a Gundam body and a metallic Captain-Planet-like head. If you tap on him, he shoots missiles out of his shoulders that fly around. I also saw him in the same friend's Springfield. Anyone know who he is, whether you can still get him somehow, and what theme he was offered as a part of?

I think that's the Fighting Seizure Robot from the 30 Minutes Over Toyko episode.

But, I don't know if that character/NPC came from an event; or gets unlocked to be purchased upon a certain level-up.
  • "OhHappyJays;c-1675895" wrote:
    "adamiusrex;c-1675888" wrote:
    There's also a flying character with what looks like a Gundam body and a metallic Captain-Planet-like head. If you tap on him, he shoots missiles out of his shoulders that fly around. I also saw him in the same friend's Springfield. Anyone know who he is, whether you can still get him somehow, and what theme he was offered as a part of?

I think that's the Fighting Seizure Robot from the 30 Minutes Over Toyko episode.

But, I don't know if that character/NPC came from an event; or gets unlocked to be purchased upon a certain level-up.

I think he's actually referring to Mecha Hawk, the NPC from the Stephen Hawking/Future Simpsons event.
  • The lady in white bikini with heels is Femme Fatale from the Secret Agents event. She was a limited time playable premium character for 60 Donuts
    https://static.simpsonswiki.com/images/3/33/Femme_Fatale.png

The robot you're referring to is Mecha Hawk from the Sci-Fi event. He was a prize in Act 3. He's a NPC
    https://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/simpsonstappedout/images/0/06/Mecha_Hawk_Menu.png/revision/latest?cb=20160912213613
  • "adamiusrex;c-1675921" wrote:
    any clue if the spy event is coming back ever? i want Femme Fatale. :)

I'm sure she'll be available again at one point.
  • I see it now!! Stephen Hawking IS Capn Planet!! Being smart is just a disguise!!
  • "Deadshot_DCU;c-1675953" wrote:
    "adamiusrex;c-1675921" wrote:
    any clue if the spy event is coming back ever? i want Femme Fatale. :)

I'm sure she'll be available again at one point.

But only in a Mystery Box.