Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Why can't I trigger "the price of donuts" quest?

Just checking, but are all your previous level tasks completed - everything before level 55? If not, it might be that you've unlocked level 55 but the game isn't ready to let you move on until some earlier task is done.

Maybe try & store CBG? Sometimes storing the triggering character & then taking back out of storage does the trick. Keep in mind that storing CBG will also store Android Dungeon - this will probably reset your bandit release/cash collection for the Android Dungeon, so you might want to do this right after collecting from the Android Dungeon.
  • I'm level 59, and I'm missing a lot of quests. But nothing is highlighted yellow. The ONLY quest I have active that is not completed(besides the normal ongoing ones) is one in krustyland.
  • If you are talking about the Princess Penelope quest, you will have to complete it before you will be able to move on to the next quests. You generally have to have the building completed for the level in order to get to the next level quest to start.
  • I have heard of a few quests that didn't start for people, but they involved the hospital and you are probably way past that. Try to finish everything in your task book. You have to finish Level 43 (Princess Penelope) to go further. That may take some time if you haven't worked on Krustyland.
  • 00becker wrote:
    Princess Penelope's quest in Krustyland is the main questline for level 43. You'll now need to develop Krustyland past the Duff Pavilion and the Giant Wheel in order to progress in regular Springfield. On the plus side, you've got 16 levels of quests to look forward to after Princess Penelope :)

Crap. I didn't know that was a main quest. I don't ever do krustyland. I felt as if it was a pointless addon. I have no way to get the tickets needed to do it.
  • So since it was going to take me months to get the tickets needed for the quest...I bought them...

so in 24 hours maybe then I can proceed.
  • Thanks for the info. I did work on heights some, but not much. Can't ever get enough coffee.