Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Why was "Exercise for Mr. Burns" removed?

:?: I still have it, they are doing it right now.
  • Mine is still there too, however, if I have Mr Burns on a task, it only shows up at the bottom of Smithers' task list.
  • Weird - I did the task yesterday but am at work now with all my characters on 24 hour tasks so I can't check it, but definitely will tonight.
  • Dyl26 wrote:
    bette3900 wrote:
    Weird - I did the task yesterday but am at work now with all my characters on 24 hour tasks so I can't check it, but definitely will tonight.

That's awesome glad I'm not the only one who sends all my characters to 24hr tasks sometimes. As for Smithers I still have "exercise for mr. burns" task. Are you checking Smithers's task list instead of Mr. Burns?

I didn't use to send them on 24 hour tasks, but with whacking day I just don't feel like having to whack snakes AND tap all my characters at one or four hour intervals. I usually send them on eight hour tasks overnight, during the day when I am at work, and then late afternoon/evening I send them on one or four hour tasks. But right now it's mainly 12 or 24 hour tasks.