Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Winter 2015: Prizes (Update: Winter 2015 Patch 4)

Thanks, I know act 3 brings Maggie but act 2 is by far the best act content wise we get the Efcot Centre and some other cool crafting stuff and these other prizes awesome can't wait only 7 days to go!! :-)
  • At the rate i'm going, and I do play multiple times everyday, I don't think i'm going to get all the prizes in each act. I've decided, since EA is being so cheap on presents, i'm also going to get cheap with my money, and not buy donuts. I've spent hundreds on this game, and refuse to blow donuts to get all the prizes this year. I'm not having much fun with this event. It's boring. Having to wait 4 hours for the tickets and snowman tasks, tapping a few Merrymakers in my and friends towns, and a whopping 5 presents per 24 hour period stinks. It takes me 3 days to get all 5 prizes on my Monorail each week, so now, i'm spending more time in SH working on getting resources to build the town up. Although plagued with the worst lag ever known to man, and being disconnected so many times each day, my beard turned gray in 30 days, the best event I can remember besides Whacking Day, was the Monorail event.
  • Gary_A_D wrote:
    At the rate i'm going, and I do play multiple times everyday, I don't think i'm going to get all the prizes in each act. I've decided, since EA is being so cheap on presents, i'm also going to get cheap with my money, and not buy donuts. I've spent hundreds on this game, and refuse to blow donuts to get all the prizes this year. I'm not having much fun with this event. It's boring. Having to wait 4 hours for the tickets and snowman tasks, tapping a few Merrymakers in my and friends towns, and a whopping 5 presents per 24 hour period stinks. It takes me 3 days to get all 5 prizes on my Monorail each week, so now, i'm spending more time in SH working on getting resources to build the town up. Although plagued with the worst lag ever known to man, and being disconnected so many times each day, my beard turned gray in 30 days, the best event I can remember besides Whacking Day, was the Monorail event.

You're my neighbor! I'll drop you some prezzies tonight!