Forum Discussion

• This isn't a crafting question but, can someone remind me of the best strategy for offerings: only do the four per day, or max out the large pay outs at all cost?
  • Max out, but hopefully you should be able to do more than four. Do four small if you want to get the daily prize quickest. Don't hoard until you get all the prizes. I'm not exactly going to hoard because I plan to take those characters off of those jobs at Cletus's and Willie's when I finish.
  • Is there a cap to the amount of times I can craft something and get the antlers? (Like how the Halloween event was "earn 'X' currency for the first 8 placed")
  • Ive been hording all day and then when the counter starts over I spend everything. Its been working well so far. I almost have the flying saucer.

What I am worried about is the runestones for crafting. It takes forever to get them tapping Pagans. I've already received all the bonus runestones from the main prize track, and my wood mill just hit level 5. Its going to be hard to get all the crafting prizes.
  • "Chris60119;1514976" wrote:
    What I am worried about is the runestones for crafting. It takes forever to get them tapping Pagans. I've already received all the bonus runestones from the main prize track, and my wood mill just hit level 5. Its going to be hard to get all the crafting prizes.

If your Mill is already at level 5 then you're ahead of most people. Why would you think it's going to be hard to craft of the needed items?
  • I still don't like this system of crafting. It really tedious to grind for items that I'll store anyway just to reach the next level. I hope EA drops this for something new. (Or old, I don't mind.)
  • "Chris60119;1514976" wrote:
    Ive been hording all day and then when the counter starts over I spend everything. Its been working well so far. I almost have the flying saucer.

Some of the crafting prizes are going to take a minute to gather the runestones for them. Time will tell.