Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Winter clothing

The thing I want most this Christmas is for Springfielders to get weather appropriate clothing. I would sincerely spend money for that. As it stands I end up putting all my scantily clad Springfielders on indoor tasks all winter just because looking at them makes me feel cold! :0 Marge being a good example. And babies can't wander around in onesies in the snow so that's Maggie inside...and so on :-/
  • If you want that it would require them to redesign all char. With new animations including those
  • "LPNintendoITA;1509465" wrote:
    If you want that it would require them to redesign all char. With new animations including those

The buildings have snow AND animations, so it sounds doable. Just would have been easier if they started this years ago.
  • That would be a good idea! :smiley: A few free skins and a couple of ones for doughnuts!
  • "2almondnut;1509406" wrote:
    "simp7fan;1509377" wrote:
    They should all get a graphical update just like how the buildings do when they add snow to their facades. Heck, they could just add snow to everyone's shoulders, no coats. :mrgreen:

Argh that would drive me crazy :0

Winter clothing for some, miniature American flags for others!
  • "simp7fan;1509488" wrote:
    "LPNintendoITA;1509465" wrote:
    If you want that it would require them to redesign all char. With new animations including those

The buildings have snow AND animations, so it sounds doable. Just would have been easier if they started this years ago.

Yes they do but it requires a design for every single one of them. And houses animation is way easier than frame by frame animation for characters. Thats why we dont have all jobs animated
  • The more I learn about the work that goes into this game, the more I appreciate it. Characters aside, just think about all the animation in the game. Most of the buildings and most everything you tap moves/reacts..or makes noises. Pretty incredible,really.