Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Witch Marge

johncolombo wrote:
would be nice if she could speed up the new corn for us! I guess her powers don't work on genetically modified foods.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

the things you come up with! :mrgreen:
  • johncolombo wrote:
    I guess her powers don't work on genetically modified foods.

Yeah, you need Which Marge for that. She sounds a lot like Witch Marge, but she's subtly altered.
  • moarku wrote:
    johncolombo wrote:
    I guess her powers don't work on genetically modified foods.

Yeah, you need Which Marge for that. She sounds a lot like Witch Marge, but she's subtly altered.

Brilliant!
    :mrgreen:
  • that blows, a lot of people bought her thinking it would help for events
  • chrisgyo wrote:
    that blows, a lot of people bought her thinking it would help for events

she did for one valentines when we had to grow roses, and also Easter when we had to grow carrots, just not this one, but I'm keeping her on speed up a crop for good luck!
  • johncolombo wrote:
    chrisgyo wrote:
    that blows, a lot of people bought her thinking it would help for events

she did for one valentines when we had to grow roses, and also Easter when we had to grow carrots, just not this one, but I'm keeping her on speed up a crop for good luck!

She's been speeding up my corn for 2 year now :D Events like these where I log in more often increase the time she gets reset as well :P
  • When the event first started, and I saw that it had something to do with corn, I was so excited! I had only just planted a new crop of corn and thought--Yay!! Maybe this will help speed things up!!

Nope.

:cry:
  • emymarek721 wrote:
    When the event first started, and I saw that it had something to do with corn, I was so excited! I had only just planted a new crop of corn and thought--Yay!! Maybe this will help speed things up!!

Nope.

:cry:

tis a bit of an oversight IMHO. Witch marge task says speed up a crop, not speed up a crop at Cletus Farm.
    The whole event is about crops.
    :roll:

About The Simpsons Tapped Out General Discussion

Talk about your The Simpsons: Tapped Out experience with other TSTO players.49,393 PostsLatest Activity: 16 days ago