Forum Discussion

• sherryt07 wrote:
    popojijo984 wrote:
    KillaSqirl wrote:
    Her other tasks yield the premium payout. With the bonus from the cauldron, good bang for your donut.

ahh my mistake then

She cost donuts last year. If I remember correctly it was 90 donuts.

Ahh ok that makes sense then : ) cheers
  • Don_Have_A_Cow wrote:
    I am surprised she didn't come with a quest line???

Did she have one last year?

I thought the same thing when I bought her and devil Flanders. But I guess that's part of the reason she cost less donuts this year around. That made me a bit sad, as I looked forward to some quests. I'd gladly have payed 15 donuts more for both witch Marge and devil Flanders, to get the quests for each of them. That is, if they did have quests at all last year...
  • FluidEmotion wrote:
    Don_Have_A_Cow wrote:

I thought the same thing when I bought her and devil Flanders. But I guess that's part of the reason she cost less donuts this year around. That made me a bit sad, as I looked forward to some quests. I'd gladly have payed 15 donuts more for both witch Marge and devil Flanders, to get the quests for each of them. That is, if they did have quests at all last year...

Devil Flanders was free last year, and he was very involved with last year's Halloween quests.
  • mwdalton wrote:
    FluidEmotion wrote:
    Don_Have_A_Cow wrote:

Devil Flanders was free last year, and he was very involved with last year's Halloween quests.

I know that he was free last year, but didn't know how much he was involved in the quests. But the point was I'd be willing to pay more for devil Flanders, as long as he had a questline too. The same with witch Marge. (I suppose she had her quests last year too, but since she was premium anyway (meaning she couldn't have been too important in the main quests last year), it seems she could have had those quests this year too, perhaps?)

About The Simpsons Tapped Out General Discussion

Talk about your The Simpsons: Tapped Out experience with other TSTO players.49,393 PostsLatest Activity: 16 days ago