Forum Discussion

11 years ago

WOOHOO!! Finally hit the highest/top level!

It's a chance at 1, 2 or 3 donuts. If you get 1 or 2donuts, you can pay $50k to choose another box, if the second box is still 1 or 2donuts, you can pay another $50k to make sure you get 3donuts.
  • Congratz. I wish I could remember, when I hit the max level (the one at the time, of course). :)
  • DJDK-ec wrote:
    Congratz. I wish I could remember, when I hit the max level (the one at the time, of course). :)

I remember only because there was a time before the bonus boxes. You would just max out and have to wait until the next update. And updates where several weeks apart. It was a glorious day when they implimented the bonus box.
  • porkpiesteve wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    It's a chance at 1, 2 or 3 donuts. If you get 1 or 2donuts, you can pay $50k to choose another box, if the second box is still 1 or 2donuts, you can pay another $50k to make sure you get 3donuts.

Yep, always spend the cash if you have it to get the 3 donuts .

Yup yup Donuts are nice :) one of the best ways to get them with all this exp going around..
  • MUTeaglesfan0705 wrote:
    And I only have been playing since July. Wat do u get in the box if u reach pass the xp? I heard it is like 3 donuts

Congrats on getting there :thumbup: . I think it's great when you get the donuts. Even one donut is better than a kick in the pants.
  • 10SecondsOK wrote:
    How long does it usually take? I started mid - October and I am 36 now. Should hit 37 this weekend.

I was actually not excited to hit the last levels because I was afraid of the building cost multipliers that are mentioned in the walkthrough but I guess they got taken out.

the building cost multipliers are based on the most recently released level. Or basically the DMV will cost you the same amount whether you are level 35 or 36 right now. When level 38 comes, it will decrease in cost.

I started July 29th and I got my first bonus level up donuts about 8000 goo into Halloween. Halloween was *very* generous for me. :mrgreen:
  • I started in August and hit the maximum Level around Halloween. I hit the multiplier twice since then and won 3 donuts each Time.
  • Grats man, I lost my old max level account so now I'm on level 34, I'll get there soon.
  • MUTeaglesfan0705 wrote:
    Thx for comments. So u think I should pay 50k to try to get 3 again if I get 1 or 2?

Yes. Since game dollars are easy to get, pay the $ and get the 3 donuts. That's what I always do. Worth it!