Forum Discussion

9 years ago

WOW

gj,but new doesn't need...
  • cjryder625 wrote:
    I've just got 5 donuts from Krustyland. It's been so long I'd just about given up visiting.

Krustyland? Krustyland???
    Oh, yeah, now that you remind me, I've got a Krustyland. I must go and have a look at it sometime...
  • I had been getting 5 donuts regularly with 300 balloon pops. Ever since the superheroes event I had not. I stopped counting after I passed 700 pops. I should have had 5 donuts sometime towards the middle to end of the superheroes event and definitely twice since then. I just stopped going to KL because there was no reason. I have everything I want and I have it designed how I want. With no donut reward I saw no point to continue. Has anyone else recently gotten donuts from KL? I may go back if there are more people receiving the reward.
  • Yes,I have got 5 donuts recently.
    In my RTTF town I got 5 donuts last week.....cant remember how long its been since I got any in my main town, but to be honest I forget to visit very often. My RTTF town is still working on Krustyland quests so I visit daily.
    mystery2mi
    Seasoned Newcomer
    I had given up hope as well until hitting the jackpot on October 4th. It was such a momentous event that I even made a note of it... :roll:
  • JimJ321 wrote:
    cjryder625 wrote:
    I've just got 5 donuts from Krustyland. It's been so long I'd just about given up visiting.

Awesome. I was told by an insider that this excited feature was removed during an update. Do you happen to have pics of this awesome windfall??

Unfortunately not. It happened so unexpectedly I tapped before getting a pic. However I checked and my donuts had gone up by 5 so definitely happened. Funny thing is I haven't visited for over a week as I had just about given up on them. All free donuts gratefully received though :D
  • cjryder625 wrote:

Nice! :mrgreen:

ephphoneapps wrote:
    definitely new-thread worthy

:thumbup:

MrPMPisBeefy wrote:
    Has anyone else recently gotten donuts from KL? I may go back if there are more people receiving the reward.

I don't keep track, but usually visit KL daily. Iirc, the last time I collected from BTY was shortly before TapBall started.