Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Wrong Town Glitch with Halloween Update

Glad I didn't update my iOS on my 5s. Knew there would be issues with the first release.
  • Did you try logging out then logging back in

furrykiltman wrote:
    Glad I didn't update my iOS on my 5s. Knew there would be issues with the first release.

it has nothing to do with the IOS this problem happens often when it shouldn't
  • I'm pretty sure it's a hacked account too, they have 2,000,000 donuts and 39,000,000 cash.
  • drosax1 wrote:
    Did you try logging out then logging back in

furrykiltman wrote:

it has nothing to do with the IOS this problem happens often when it shouldn't

Yes and a re-install too.
  • Finally got into my town and kept getting booted because I had signed in from another device while I was playing. I was able to play when I got in and start the THOH Event. Just tried again and now I'm back to logging into the hacked town, really wish I could transfer some of their 2,073,687 donuts to my account.
  • steviebwell wrote:
    Finally got into my town and kept getting booted because I had signed in from another device while I was playing. I was able to play when I got in and start the THOH Event. Just tried again and now I'm back to logging into the hacked town, really wish I could transfer some of their 2,073,687 donuts to my account.

Sounds like it's time to contact EA's help support, or Origin's. I'd start with EA though. Good luck
  • durarararara wrote:
    steviebwell wrote:
    Finally got into my town and kept getting booted because I had signed in from another device while I was playing. I was able to play when I got in and start the THOH Event. Just tried again and now I'm back to logging into the hacked town, really wish I could transfer some of their 2,073,687 donuts to my account.

Go on a spending spree with the hacked donuts. Buy hundreds of whales! :lol:

lol It is very tempting but I believe in Karma so I'm going to pass and besides they already own every premium item. Now like I said if I could transfer those donuts I might be so inclined to do that.
  • This just happened to me within an hour or so of making this reply. I entered the game as I usually do and was still active in android memory cache so it didn't ask me to tap to play with my account name in the lower left. I ended up in a new players town level 5. I had collected the first daily reward for them before realizing it was not my town. I exited TSTO went into androids active apps thing and force closed TSTO. I started TSTO and arrived at the tap to play screen. It indicated I was not logged in. So I logged in and was back in my town. I got after less than a minute an error message failed to save this account has been signed into another device. It prompted me to reconnect and just hung on loading. So force closed TSTO again. Started it again, tapped to play when I seen my account name, and looked my town over. Everything appears to be ok and I was able to play as normal and the exit TSTO fine after.
  • steviebwell wrote:
    durarararara wrote:
    steviebwell wrote:

lol It is very tempting but I believe in Karma so I'm going to pass and besides they already own every premium item. Now like I said if I could transfer those donuts I might be so inclined to do that.

If anything, you should report that person for hacking and have karma deal with them.
  • Khodro wrote:
    steviebwell wrote:
    durarararara wrote:
    steviebwell wrote:

If anything, you should report that person for hacking and have karma deal with them.

No idea who it is, when I was in their town there was no name displayed