Forum Discussion

8 years ago

XP collider warning

I just got a warning that the XP collider had shut down and to recharge it now. When I checked it, not only was it still running but it still had 3 days left. This happen to anyone else?
  • Mine does this too. I just recharge when I get the notification.
  • I'll probably recharge mine tomorrow morning. I was just curious if this was just some random glitch.
  • Were you still getting extra XP? I haven't had this happen but I usually have at least 20 days on the collider.
  • "meinaz;c-1675985" wrote:
    Were you still getting extra XP? I haven't had this happen but I usually have at least 20 days on the collider.

It was working fine. I was just surprised by the notice that it had shut down when it was still running with several days left on the charge.
  • I've never seen that message myself but it might be because I don't think that it has ever had less than 25 days on it before I topped up.
  • It's probably for the same reason that you sometimes get a notification to tell you that a character has finished a job when you've already rushed their task and set them on another one. Just a scheduled notification.
  • "Samaranth01;c-1675983" wrote:
    I'll probably recharge mine tomorrow morning. I was just curious if this was just some random glitch.

Has to be a random glitch. Never happened to me, not yet anyhow.
  • That's happened to me but only after the timer drained out. I only do mine 10 days at a time to catch a breather if I want before recharging.