Forum Discussion

9 years ago

XP Collider

This is exactly my question to
  • IckabodSchrek wrote:
    I wouldn't recommend messing with this one guys. When you start to do the level 60 quests suddenly your game starts to level up. Mine crashed after just a couple levels and I'm locked out. It sounds like this makes your game appear that it has been modified. If you ever have a problem they will reset you to level 1 with zero anything...including now if you crash doing this. Wait for a fix.

I think the issues are somewhat separate. Marge has completed her level 60 quest and the Googolplex is building right now. I did not have any uncontrolled level-ups (although a fair number of controlled ones).
  • jukan00 wrote:
    I would suggest sticking to the Rat Trap Trucks. Much cheaper and they get the job done.

Placing just 28 rat traps puts you into a massive chain of pop up donut boxes after you reach level 939 just fyi. My suggestion to only buy maybe 5 at a time lol
  • matt777jam77 wrote:
    jukan00 wrote:
    I would suggest sticking to the Rat Trap Trucks. Much cheaper and they get the job done.

Placing just 28 rat traps puts you into a massive chain of pop up donut boxes after you reach level 939 just fyi. My suggestion to only buy maybe 5 at a time lol

You should place very few at a time. Mine skipped some donuts.
  • It's the uncontrolled level ups causing the problem..I just don't know what triggered mine. I rushed the build on the plex building and some of the first quests.
  • As a freemium player, idk what to do. I had no uncontrolled lvlups and lvld up once by just playing. I want the donuts ofcourse, but not at this risk.
  • LostCauze-NL wrote:
    As a freemium player, idk what to do. I had no uncontrolled lvlups and lvld up once by just playing. I want the donuts ofcourse, but not at this risk.

Don't do it. Mine locked up pretty much right away.