Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Yoga mats

jenny_lou199 wrote:
Can anyone help me please I'm trying to unlock the pharmaceutical pbuilding in SH I need 15 yoga mats but have only got 12 it won't let me set my people off to get more does anyone know to get more

You need to unlock characters.

Google "springfield-heights-101-increasing-storage-coffee-smart-devices-yoga-mats-pills-trophies" and choose the addicts site. There you will find step-by-step instructions with pics.

• And to unlock characters you probably have to increase your Real Estate Value. It is not that hard when you get the hang of it. Read what is says.

Edit: This is a link to a thread in the forum that explains how this works. It is not really that complicated.

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10345073.page
  • and it's easier if you focus on one thing at a time, for example. I have maxed out storage with coffee, furniture and cell phones after buying all the land that needs those items. That's what I spent my time on today. Now I am working on maxing out yoga mats so I have a surplus to buy pills- which take coffee and yoga mats, and I'll keep replenishing them (coffee and yoga mats) as I go along so I will still have a large enough surplus to upgrade as I go. Hope that makes sense. I also focused first on getting all the characters free so they could help earn currency when I get to that part. After I max out pills, I start working on oscars because they cost pills and cell phones, and those can be replenished easily while earning oscars. Timer just went off, time to tap yoga mats. Yep I'm using a timer.