Forum Discussion

acesand_10s_jazz
Seasoned Newcomer
2 days ago

Relic Mats

Does anybody else think there should be maybe a small icon in the bottom right corner of the gear pieces that show what relic material they relate to or some sort of item list when the piece of gear is clicked on, there's all that empty space under the gear description that could be used to show this and it for me would be a massive quality of life improvement for the game, even if it's not so graphic maybe some sort of way to 'favourite' a material so it puts a coloured dot or flag in the top right or even another row under the "needed by" (characters) ticker when you click a gear piece.

I know it's not rocket science farming for these materials but i think it would go a long way to keeping the work flow when your working on a big project streamlined and easy to keep track of.

What are your thoughts on this and is there a better way this could be done that doesn't involve using external tools taking away from the immersion of the game?

• It would make it handy when you're farming something else that you can farm from a few different places. Then you can farm the node that gives you relic scrap as well.

But it will never happen because it does nothing to answer CG's number one question, "Will it make us money?"

• Additive drops of the different signal data using different energy would be great as well, considering how vital relics are. But see question number one again

seJLeFrew
    Seasoned Newcomer

Sounds stupid and I know it would take a lot of reverse engineering work but I always see what characters also require the mat in question and It was 2, 3, 4 Gear Levels ago that they would have needed said mat.  I wish there was a way for CG to update it to display what characters actually require that mat at their current Gear requirement (if that make sense?).

3nik3bxe8tn5
      Newcomer

Just allow me the option to lock mats to a farm and choose to use them if i desire. Ie 100 mk9 kyros needed for a character and i have 68. Let me lock whatever quantity i choose to that gear piece for that toon. Cgs incentive is that id probably buy more kyros and id stream line my farming

About SWGOH General Discussion

Discuss and share your feedback on Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes with fellow players.77,269 PostsLatest Activity: 2 minutes ago