Forum Discussion

bluntcard
Seasoned Novice
7 years ago

YOU OWE US TRICK OR TREATING, EA

Sorry, but you do. You should give the Nightmare pile the ability to make ALL kids go trick or treating at the same time, and PLEASE do this before Halloween is actually over. I have the Nightmare Pile but I think you should ( after fixing it ) offer it to everyone else at a steep discount.

Also please have some of the kids egging and toilet papering houses as they trick or treat.

Then all will be forgiven.

Signed: A faithful fan and long time player
    Castiel_Touk
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Halloween doesn't look like it exist this year and that's why we don't get trick or treating.
  • I also miss kids in costume roaming my Springfield demanding free candy, and threatening unknown consequences if they don't get any candy.
  • My biggest thing for now is we have Wendell in the new bonsi tree but don’t actually have him in the game. What’s up with that
  • "someonewashere;c-1776006" wrote:
    "shoskin;c-1775883" wrote:
    "bluntcard;d-159146" wrote:
    Sorry, but you do. You should give the Nightmare pile the ability to make ALL kids go trick or treating at the same time, and PLEASE do this before Halloween is actually over. I have the Nightmare Pile but I think you should ( after fixing it ) offer it to everyone else at a steep discount.

Also please have some of the kids egging and toilet papering houses as they trick or treat.

Then all will be forgiven.

Signed: A faithful fan and long time player

Equalia :s. Sounds like the house that gives out raisins.

Signed: Another faithful fan of the show who goes back to the beginning in 5th grade (if you can guess my age you get a Duff on Homer) to a long time tapper.

No Equalia sounds like a new age house that converted into a born again Christian and hands out pamphlets while advocating "non-satanic" costumes, ALSO they hand out Raisins.
    https://media3.giphy.com/media/114qex96PQkBWw/giphy.gif
    https://78.media.tumblr.com/2a4e52a652581341ee107a7905a60f5d/tumblr_oezm0fO2TK1sgixyoo2_250.gif

Well whatever the place is, Bart and friends would egg it.
  • Trick or treat! Trick or treat! Trick or treat! Candy eggs and toilet paper. Come on EA. :'(
  • "moxxee;c-1802510" wrote:
    "valkyrie30567;c-1774666" wrote:
    JoshShearer, is that you?!

I kid

Maybe Josh was right this whole time about EA. ;)

Don’t you dare say that!!