Forum Discussion

onlytyler222
New Novice
18 days ago

2 issues and some suggestions

See attachment to understand my issues and suggestions.

ADD ME: onlytyler222

Issue 1: I have a Samsung tablet, the game was fine until recently. Now trying to place storage or roads or rails, the game freezes and 1 minute later unfreezes. I made enough RAM storage, about 2-3GB free and still have the issue. My phone has 8 RAM GB  storage with 3 or 4 always available(Samsung feature to have 2,4,6,8GB of RAM). Happens on my phone too, although to a lesser degree. Using sky finger, it lags so I'll go visit a friend's town and go back and everything is collected

Issue 2: more of an annoyance than issue, but when you place roads, I double up (1 lane each way) and usually creates a median with the 2 sidewalks side by side. Doesn't matter how much road I make like this, or how long I leave the game on for, the 'median' disappears when the game fully restarts(friend's towns and back, or quickly going to another app and back to game doesnt create this issue), every road square is broken up. I understand there's no cars to use the space to turn into driveways or such lol but I do like to place houses perfecly for driveways to align with the media,  (although cars driving along roads like the monorail train does would be cool). To me, it looks nicer when the 2 roads side by side aren't undivided unless it's an intersection. Where my highway and road meets looks like a disaster, pavement and road barricades to separate the 'lanes'.

Suggestion 1: with the side pieces of the modern mansions being allowed to rotate 4 directions, every other thing in the game can't. Please add this ability.

Suggestion 2: allow lamp posts to go on the sidewalk of the roads, the rails can go on it (I find it's perfect spot for the rails, on the median of my double upped roads)

Suggestion 3: allow more ornate tiles to be made and allow the pier to stretch out more, its so narrow lol I get that we have the width of the entire map but very little water in front of the beach. 

Suggestion 4: allow rivers under cobblestone and other roads

Suggestion 5: allow stop signs on the beach or road sidewalk.....

Suggestion 6: this current future event has the prize of a futuristic traffic light after so much event currency, I can't find it in the store, which sucks because I'd love to have more. They(or modern traffic lights) would be a perfect fit on the road sidewalks......

Suggestion 7: please allow Rivers to go through the mountains, I think I had a glitch or something as I have that near the beach (4 big land squares away), with the monorail tunnel. I moved it during my huge remodeling of the city and placed it farther away but I can't have the river go through the mountains or around the tunnel. 

Suggestion 8: can we have the roads integrated with the highway tiles, so it doesn't look horrible 

Suggestion 9: I can't remember where i got the fake toll booth, but i have one and its not available in the store or the previous items 'vault', bring it back so i can add more to my highway and stuff 

Suggestion 10: last one I swear (for now aha), Increase the amount of donuts you can get with bonus level ups, 3 isn't much, as well as, increase the cash you can win with the scratches, the jackpot is basically pennies lol, and perhaps a slight chance of winning say 5 donuts as the actual grand prize, so I'm not forced to buy a golden ticket for donuts. 

I've played this for almost 10 years and spent over $1,000 of my real money into this game, I'm a bit surprised we don't already have some of these suggested features..... 

Willy9292
    Rising Adventurer

onlytyler222 Bafanc 1-Graham-S I am also experiencing significant lag on 2 devices since the 3rd act started.  My S24ultra is taking upwards of 25 seconds to place an item in build mode before responding again.  Storing a single item or a group is also lagging significantly.

Bafanc
      Hero+

Willy9292 when i had lag issues years ago, they were always confined to a single account. Try to figure out what you did, what item you placed on the playing field and if going back fixes the lag. On my S23 i have no issues, on any of my 4 accounts

• I totally agree with many of your suggestions!

Your lag issues are probably due to the processing power of your device in relation to the number of objects (animated if I see correctly - burning bushes?).

• "Suggestion 6: this current future event has the prize of a futuristic traffic light after so much event currency, I can't find it in the store, which sucks because I'd love to have more. They(or modern traffic lights) would be a perfect fit on the road sidewalks......"

I FORGOT TO SAY: This, as well as other items from this event, are available in the store after redeeming them in the event.

onlytyler222
      New Novice

Yeah I have a fair amount of animated objects. I realized after I am able to get the items after getting it as a prize first. Just got back into it after a year or two, started playing over 10 years ago. The event had circus peanuts as an event currency (only able to get the first prize yesterday, a circus train thing)