Forum Discussion

boston202020
Newcomer
20 days ago

Missing Buildings

I initially attempted to contact support because I’m missing the metal scrap yard and building to recycle metal. I didn’t have luck, but saw some forums that stated to delete the game and re-download then sign in. Upon doing that not only did it not work to find the metal recycling plant, there are many buildings scattered across my town that are now missing as well.

I have attempted to close the game, sign in and out, delete the app and re-download it but nothing is working. No items are in my inventory.

• There's been a few players end up with items shifted into the mountains where they don't belong.
    The usual trick for that is a re-install, but you tried already, so a variation ...

Delete all files and data and reinstall.
    Play as anonymous to get to level 5 where the Training Levels end.
    Quit that and sign in for your town and see if that worked.

As for the Metal Depot - 2 choices -

Keep trading in what you can for Blueprints to finish the prize track. Get Sebastian Cobb and the Metal Depot should show up at last.

Open your Store and tap the Help button over the top right to start a support ticket with EA Help. Use the Show All Topics to find Missing Content during US or maybe UK business hours and report you didn't get that so they can check your game and add it for you. No-one here can access or change your game or account.