Forum Discussion

0ww0ww0
Seasoned Newcomer
3 days ago

Unable to buy donuts with in game cash

I completed the quest for the last update but I can’t get the option to buy the donuts with in game cash, I uninstalled it and tryed again but it doesn’t work. I just want to complete my town with those donuts coz I have so much in game cash. As in the attachment I don’t have to donut for in game cash option even when I finished it all

• Me too, I was able to before. But once I'd completed the quest line I couldn't find the option anymore. Additionally I accidently clicked on going to a friends Springfield and when I got back to my Springfield the thousands of donuts I'd spent literally all my cash on had disappeared leaving me with only 3

EA_David
    Icon for Community Admin rankCommunity Admin

Hi, if your donuts have disappeared, please reach out to support with details of what happened. 

https://help.ea.com/en/help-top-issues/?product=the-simpsons-tapped-out

RSoxNo1
    Seasoned Newcomer

Same issue here and the link sent by EA David is just an FAQ without any real help.

When I go to the in game store I get a blank pop up message and the same blank pop up message when I'm trying to buy the 1600 donuts for $3 million. I have more than enough in game cash to satisfy the purchase, and the glitch happens on both my iPhone 12 and my iPad. 

tvaughn18
      Seasoned Newcomer

I’m getting the same. I also tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Same problem as you’re showing.

RSoxNo1
    Seasoned Newcomer

Was I reading the offering wrong? I traded two tokens for donuts and received them successfully was there never an option to trade in game cash for donuts? It's not there anymore if it was there at one point.