Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Cant unlock General Hospital!! HELP!!

did you do the part of the story where hibbert goes into a house for a task? I cant remember which house I think it was the orange house... but if you dont have whichever house it is then the storyline wont come up and you can get stuck there I think. So make sure you have 1 of each type of house all outside and not in your inventory, and free up all your characters to let the task pop up

• It maybe the problem with your Krusty Burger. For eg. You have purchased an extra one and the original is in your inventory. The problem is, is that you cannot tell the difference. If you find one in your inventory then put it back into your Springfield. The only difference between the original K-burger and any new ones purchased is the price, the new ones are more expensive.
    If you have accidentally sold the original then any Krusty Burgers you have, you will need to sell them in order to purchase the original one again, putting the extra ones into the inventory will not work.
  • I had a major problem with Burns on this one. He is supposed to hide medical waste (8 hours) after Quimby goes for a check up but his bubble never came up. In the end I read up that you just put the Cooling Towers into inventory - do not sell them - and then Burns goes to inventory too. Go out of your town to a neighbours or log out and then go back, put the Towers back, Burns will return and you should get the bubble that sets of his quest bit (or another if you haven't done the necessary quests with him yet). After that the quest should continue towards the building of the hospital.

Hope this helps.
  • mmmmdonuts0 wrote:
    I had a major problem with Burns on this one. He is supposed to hide medical waste (8 hours) after Quimby goes for a check up but his bubble never came up.

Wow! I had this exact question posted 1 hr ago. Thanks for the helpful information!
  • I had the same problem. Followed the steps above and mr burns had a ! mark to start hiding waste.