Forum Discussion

11 years ago

General Hospital Snafu

What tasks do you have in your task book?
  • having the same prob here. i can not get it to trigger to start to build. lvl 37 now. i have count burns wanting me to start the build. i have read a lot of past post and did every thing to do and still nothing will go for me.
  • I have the following quests in my book

Squidport Pt 9
    Executive Lackey Pt 2
    Count Burns Pt 6
    The Krusty-est Place on Earth Pt 11

I did try building a second orange house, I will try building a third.

Thanks
  • Happened to me too. The quests stopped making consecutive sense, people started asking to build other buildings and stopped hibert quests. I stopped playing for a while then i restarted playing and did the other buildings. After doing oher quests suddendly hibert started again. Its the problem with being higher level then the quest is supposed to be. Other quests happen cause they may be triggered by the levels. But it will continue dont worry. Do the other quests and it will be back.
  • I gave up on the General Hospital quest. Couldn't get to the part where Krusty is supposed to promote a new product. No matter what I did, I didn't get the prompt. I didn't build extra orange houses yet. Maybe someday when I've bought everything else in the game, I will come back to that quest just out of pure spite.

Meanwhile, the way I look at it is that if a town has plenty of cemetery space, there's really no need for a hospital.

Also, when a town has a hospital, the town needs ambulances to get people to the hospital. Ambulances run red lights. Running red lights causes auto accidents. People injured in auto accidents need to go to the hospital. Ergo, if I build NO hospital, those people won't be needing a hospital.

Win-win.
  • If you have tasks in your taskbook, keep doing them, it'll unlock eventually.