Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Dear EA, I want to spend money with you

Very well said, fspj. I agree whole heartedly!
  • Yeh i have considered buying a few things here and there, but the main thing for me is the cost, theres no way im paying that much for the donuts, ever. so ill just make do without.
  • It's sad to see so many people having issues. I've been playing since day 1 (March 1st) & haven't encountered any bad issues. Playing 1st on iPhone 3G & now on iPad 3

Hopefully all issues will eventually be fixed asap
  • Calerock wrote:
    EA games has terrible customer service.
    I emailed them about a problem I had (I bought the raven, and it crashed in the middle of the purchase. I lost the doughnuts, but never got the raven,)
    It's been 1 week today..no reply:(

Send a report to Apple iTunes and you will get your money back. Simple as that.
  • I definitely agree I've never spent money on an online game as I get bored with them too quickly but I just got a a new job and am so tempted to buy the 2100 Donuts as a treat for myself (although my other half would kill me if she ever found out) but I wont until they have sorted bugs and stuff out so that I'm guaranteed to always have the items I pay for. at the moment I really want the ray gun to get kang.
  • I spend real money to buy a few things only to lose it when Halloween quest came out and got rest from level 22 to level 3 emailed EA games but no replie as yet