Forum Discussion

10 years ago

didn't receive the donuts that i bought

I just purchased donuts and after completing the purchase tapped out crashed. The purchase did complete but I'm not seeing my donuts
  • crich18cr148 wrote:
    I just purchased donuts and after completing the purchase tapped out crashed. The purchase did complete but I'm not seeing my donuts

that's basically same thing that happened to me. i got charged for the donuts, but i don't see the donuts q_Q
  • Just happened to me. I spend $50 and got no donuts. The money is gone from my iTunes . This really sucks! :(
  • Just did a little experiment. Bought 5 scratchoffs and received the following
    50-12-12-9-9
    That equals 92 for only the investment of the Gill deal which would of got me 66.

Not a science experiment by any means but I am happy with the results.
  • Help me too! I took the 300 Gil deal google play sent confirmation, but no donuts. Time running out and we are all frustrated.
  • I just bought donuts under the Gil promo and didn't get them. E-mailed EA. Will have to see if they respond. Although the outlook isn't good. I e-mailed them last week when ~150 donuts mysteriously disappeared and haven't heard back.

May have to end up disputing the charge on my credit card and no longer play the game.

EDIT: E-mailed EA and to my surprise, they restored all of my missing donuts within a couple of business days. Just had to supply them with the following info:

Your Email(s):
    Origin id:
    Google Play email address:
    Google Play Order Number:
    How much did the donut pack cost?
    Screenshot of the transaction history of purchased items (from Google Play Store account):