Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Disappointed with recent update

Bad attempt at an add me thread. And we already have discussions on the new update in the General Discussion forum.
  • Oh I see I found the forum pseudo admin early. Theres always one! I take your point but there's no need to be so condescending and bitchy about it. Mind you after looking at some of your other posts I'm not surprised. Quite sad really. :roll:
  • jasonicus321 wrote:
    Bad attempt at an add me thread. And we already have discussions on the new update in the General Discussion forum.

shut up idiot...you are annoying people here on this forum, your not the boss or anything. just let them be...
  • jwm1982 wrote:
    Oh I see I found the forum pseudo admin early. Theres always one!

There are a few.
  • HammyBaconTime wrote:

There are a few.

Excellent. I look forward to putting them in their place like the numpty above. :lol:
  • I'm assuming that's aimed at me although its unclear. I'm not looking for a cyber fight. Just defending myself from what I believe to be a nasty and frankly silly response to someone's first post. You are clearly a similarly minded person. As mentioned above there are a few of you. That's another ticked off the list.

A class A donkey? Nothing to really say to that. :lol:
  • I started level 25 at 30000 and now I'm maxed out. I'm still generating xp from tasks and my house farm, but my xp is stuck at 100,000 and whatever it is.

Why isn't my xp going up, why isn't there a level 26.

I'm slightly disappointed.