Forum Discussion

12 years ago

EA are thieves

Except its worked fine for me for both 10 and 30 donut mystery boxes.

And it only takes 5 days to get one.
  • Tell me about it, I paid 85 donuts for the rich Texan only for the game to "crash" and leave me donut-les and rich texan-les. Just disappeared. With no return or reimbursement
    :(
  • juggalowoozi wrote:
    Tell me about it, I paid 85 donuts for the rich Texan only for the game to "crash" and leave me donut-les and rich texan-les. Just disappeared. With no return or reimbursement
    :( and isn't it a bit funny that we can't contact them?...
  • juggalowoozi wrote:
    juggalowoozi wrote:
    Tell me about it, I paid 85 donuts for the rich Texan only for the game to "crash" and leave me donut-les and rich texan-les. Just disappeared. With no return or reimbursement
    :( and isn't it a bit funny that we can't contact them?...
    now they said that there is no evidence of my purchase in the game's backup. Very dissapointing as 85 donuts is almost $10. And the mystery box/Homer buddahs are a waste as i have gotton only things that cost under 20 donuts ie. Apple tree, lemon tree,bench,tree swing,dumpster sometimes you will get an extra Mystery Box or even donuts or money but not much.
  • I actually had this happen to me a few weeks ago and was pretty irked :-(

But I figured "so it goes"

(note: I was on iOS 5, 3rd gen iPad)
  • I've lost MANY donuts from random crashes after purchases BUT I have always received new donuts after complaining. Sure, it takes them 5-14 days to answer your e-mail but I have gotten everything back so far.

At the moment I'm 13 donuts short due to glitches and still waiting for their reply but I have faith to receive them.

Bottom line: if you don't contact EA you will not get your donuts back.
  • You can't be a thief for giving something away for free. Why does no one understand this? The guy about the Texan get in contact with them, they should return the doughnuts.
  • Rabid_Lemming wrote:
    It takes 7 days to get a chance at a end of the week Mystery Box. I have only ever gotten the 10 donuts box twice from this. Guess what happened both times? The game "pretends" to crash after I collect it. When I log back in the game forces me to collect a new mystery box which does NOT contain 10 donuts. I have lots 20 donuts in my time playing this game to their "bug" which pretends to crash the game closed in order to wipe out of existence your free donuts. The first time I thought it was just a fluke but now its obvious whats going on.

Shame on you EA you damn dirty thieves. Quit being so stingy and robbing players.

Oh my god, doesn't that just make you want to tear out your last eyelash wish ?? Gee golly willickers and junk