Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Friends Rewards Question

No, when you click on a building of theirs it will reset the timer until the next collection. It is beneficial for that player to have you do this. When they log back in they can collect from the building and the next time they can collect will have been from the time you clicked it until the time it normally takes to collect. For example if you click a 3 hour collection time house then they can collect again from that house 3 hours after you clicked it. If they log in two hours later then they can collect the original amount and will be able to collect again in 1 hour. Hope this explains it.
  • LSDAir wrote:
    No, when you click on a building of theirs it will reset the timer until the next collection. It is beneficial for that player to have you do this. When they log back in they can collect from the building and the next time they can collect will have been from the time you clicked it until the time it normally takes to collect. For example if you click a 3 hour collection time house then they can collect again from that house 3 hours after you clicked it. If they log in two hours later then they can collect the original amount and will be able to collect again in 1 hour. Hope this explains it.

Honestly, I'm still confused, but as long as I know I'm not hurting anyone by clicking on anything, I'm happy! :D
  • LOL, yeah, that first reply was a bit confusing. Suffice to say, find the buildings with the longest payout intervals and select those. If your neighbor logs in soon enough and clicks on the same building's payout, which will show the handshake icon, the time for their next payout can be significantly reduced.
  • that's a good explanation actually. Just need to read it twice. Then try it to understand.

I knew it was something like this, but until I read this I didn't understand exactly that your friend resets the timer on that building. I have just clicked the simpson house or other short term stuff if the school and other grafitti buildings aren't available, but I will search for more expensive payouts/longer regeneration time buildings in the future.

and "Life is like a box of donuts, but I want a boatload." is a great signature line.