Forum Discussion

11 years ago

how do i start fleet a pita Quest??

Did u buy luanne??
  • AlexzQuest wrote:
    u mean millhouse his mom..?? no I haven't but do I need to..?
    to get FAP you need her cause the item is part of her quest
  • LPNintendoITA wrote:
    AlexzQuest wrote:
    u mean millhouse his mom..?? no I haven't but do I need to..?
    to get FAP you need her cause the item is part of her quest

Rage this super sucks you shouldn't have to buy a premium item just to be able buy a decoration.

I was annoyed whe luan was premium as there are hardly any women in TSTO as it is.

All the story lines in the simpsons tent to have kirk and luan. Then you just get kirk who is a lamewad so it's a lame level.
  • iain51269522 wrote:
    All the story lines in the simpsons tent to have kirk and luan.

Agreed, they should have come as a package. I would have preferred a different character be premium. But it does follow the model. Dolph was free, Jimbo was premium. So the duller one comes free, the better one is premium.

But I did buy her since I know she is a staple to the series, like Jimbo. I'm more puzzled why she came with the Cracker Factory. I had no idea she even worked there.
  • GamerGD3 wrote:
    iain51269522 wrote:

Agreed, they should have come as a package. I would have preferred a different character be premium. But it does follow the model. Dolph was free, Jimbo was premium. So the duller one comes free, the better one is premium.

But I did buy her since I know she is a staple to the series, like Jimbo. I'm more puzzled why she came with the Cracker Factory. I had no idea she even worked there.

I am under the impression she is the major stockholder having inherited it. But that is a vague memory on my part
  • GamerGD3 wrote:
    iain51269522 wrote:

For some reason I thought her father owned it. Might be wrong, haven't seen that episode I'm ages.