Forum Discussion

11 years ago

I can't build the General Hospital

Make sure you just complete all tasks and buildings that you currently can. I was stuck for a very long time because I hadn't done a task to broadcast Channel 6 news. But eventually, it will become active to build the hospital.
  • 1ultimate1979 wrote:
    Make sure you just complete all tasks and buildings that you currently can. I was stuck for a very long time because I hadn't done a task to broadcast Channel 6 news. But eventually, it will become active to build the hospital.

I have no tasks left except the crustyland and bloodmobile. Both have nothing to do with the hospital quests. As suggested in other general hospital problems in this forum I also build the orange house again but...still no hospital;)...level 40 now
  • suanhalost188 wrote:
    1ultimate1979 wrote:

I have no tasks left except the crustyland and bloodmobile. Both have nothing to do with the hospital quests. As suggested in other general hospital problems in this forum I also build the orange house again but...still no hospital;)...level 40 now

I have the same problem. Only solution was to nuke my town. After I nuked my town and placed Hibbert he would prompt the quest.

• I have no tasks left except the crustyland and bloodmobile. Both have nothing to do with the hospital quests. As suggested in other general hospital problems in this forum I also build the orange house again but...still no hospital;)...level 40 now

I have the same problem. Only solution was to nuke my town. After I nuked my town and placed Hibbert he would prompt the quest.

Thank you, I think I will have a city without a hospital:(
  • I'm also having this problem, and still didn't start after nuking town. I'm going to keep playing, and see if it eventualy starts. Rebuilding the town is time consuming, plus I forgot I had corn growing. :roll:
  • People have found solutions to this problem by building a new orange house, making sure their original Krusty burger is not in inventory, storing Burns Manor and bringing it back out. If none of those work, look at the quest line leading up to the building of the hospital and try storing all buildings associated. Unfortunately, some people just had to be patient and one day the hospital quest randomly triggered. Hopefully one of the solutions works for you.