Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Squidport Boardwalk Tile Limit

Are you using the stackable handshakes? You can exceed the limit if you are. Just be careful to not tap your last one. You won't be able to build any more. I would leave 3 handshakes up for insurance.
  • mrnerdstrom wrote:
    Are you using the stackable handshakes? You can exceed the limit if you are. Just be careful to not tap your last one. You won't be able to build any more. I would leave 3 handshakes up for insurance.

I left 2 handshakes up once upon a time and when I went to adjust something near the dock, it took off both of them accidentally and that was the end to my tile tapping :mrgreen:
  • That would explain it. I didn't realize you could go over the limit using the handshake stacking.
  • I read earlier that they took removed the 3.5 day tiles, so I think the limit is closer to 120 now. Not sure the status of this or if they turned them back on yet.
  • GamerGD3 wrote:
    I read earlier that they took removed the 3.5 day tiles, so I think the limit is closer to 120 now. Not sure the status of this or if they turned them back on yet.

I did a 3,5 days tile yesterday, so it's still on..