Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Squidport Tip: Boardwalk Tiles

And be aware this is going to take a lot of time to purchase all boardwalk tiles.... A LOT OF TIME! There are a total of 156 tiles and as you progress in purchasing them the cost and the time to build them increase! It maxes out at $20,000 a tile and building time of 3 1/2 days! It will actually take a year in real time to purchase all the tiles so this can't be a limited time event and would have to be part if the game from this point on. Just a heads up people!
  • cjj425 wrote:
    And be aware this is going to take a lot of time to purchase all boardwalk tiles.... A LOT OF TIME! There are a total of 156 tiles and as you progress in purchasing them the cost and the time to build them increase! It maxes out at $20,000 a tile and building time of 3 1/2 days! It will actually take a year in real time to purchase all the tiles so this can't be a limited time event and would have to be part if the game from this point on. Just a heads up people!

It will actually take a year in real time to purchase all the tiles

a year in real time

a year

well, I guess I'll have to settle for a miniport
  • cjj425 wrote:
    I just rechecked mine. It's 31 x 5 tiles and 1 tile empty. Then I see there are 3 tiles from the sign, so 31 x 5 is 155 minus 4 is 151 tiles. It's a strange number! It does cover a good part of the water.

Someone has already bought all the tiles. There's 100.
  • VinnyDaDon wrote:
    I hate rushing games ruins the fun in playing so I'm excited. They should reward patients haha

I am with you, Brutha! Slow and steady...