Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Squidport Boardwalk

Is there any way that you could purchase more than one boardwalk tile to be built, or are the tiles always going to have to be purchased one tile at a time?
  • Always one at a time. It's very annoying. You can use the yellow submarine if you bought it and it sometimes awards tiles.
  • "rw228;c-1644267" wrote:
    Always one at a time. It's very annoying. You can use the yellow submarine if you bought it and it sometimes awards tiles.

I don't have the Yellow Submarine. Is it a Premium Item (rotated in the Vault, or when I reach a certain level), or is it a regular, buyable item?
  • The Yellow Submersible is a limited time item. It's only been offered twice that I know of. It's also the only way to get additional Squidport and Ornate Pier tiles beyond the original set amount. So it's invaluable for those of us who want bigger boardwalks.
  • "wadebear;c-1644557" wrote:
    The Yellow Submersible is a limited time item. It's only been offered twice that I know of. It's also the only way to get additional Squidport and Ornate Pier tiles beyond the original set amount. So it's invaluable for those of us who want bigger boardwalks.

Well, that stinks. I guess I'll have to expand my Squidport very slowly then and hope the Yellow Submarine comes out of hiding.

Thanks for the clarification.
  • "OhHappyJays;c-1644559" wrote:
    "wadebear;c-1644557" wrote:
    The Yellow Submersible is a limited time item. It's only been offered twice that I know of. It's also the only way to get additional Squidport and Ornate Pier tiles beyond the original set amount. So it's invaluable for those of us who want bigger boardwalks.

Well, that stinks. I guess I'll have to expand my Squidport very slowly then and hope the Yellow Submarine comes out of hiding.

Thanks for the clarification.

Try to always have one building. Your stock will go up faster then you think. Its kinda like waiting for straight monorail pieces