Forum Discussion

11 years ago

triggering quests

The donut spend confirmation is in the build menu, click the 'i' at the top right of the build menu to find it.

The game will let you level up faster than it will give you content, as there was originally only 20 levels of the game. Just keep completing the tasks in your task book, and it will all unlock eventually.
  • thank you i have now turned my confirm donut spend back on. any way of contacting EA and explaining i dont want sherri or terri as well as asing if i can have my donuts back earned from leveling that where accidentaly spent on sppeding up a brown houses pay out and such. i mean even they have to see the stupidity in spending 2 donuts fro seven measly dollors. especially after an 8 hr run erans me like 80k . ive stupidly spent over $200 on donuts and i hate it but im addicted to this damn game. is there a customer service line . or do i just keep complaining everytime i level up and give comment in hopes that a real person might actually read them and give half aa grandpa simpsons crap ???
  • I don't think they refund donuts accidentally spent, sorry. :(
  • Because I waited until I had a good amount of money I ended up over leveling so I didn't get the quests right away but they aren't based on the level anyway from my experience as soon as the previous level building is done if you're at the level you will get the quest for the next building/main quest. So yea like mentioned before just go through your tasks in the taskbook it'll unlock also the complete tapped out guide and walkthrough sticky on here helped me out alot