Forum Discussion

11 years ago

"Ultimate gift card trick" question

johnny50373 wrote:
I've started this quest. Right now I have everyone else on their 8 hour search tasks.
Do I have to send Homer and/or Lisa on their quests or can I hold off sending them?

Yes. You can hold off on them. I have lisa doing snow angels and homer doing mr plow stuff :-)
  • For part 18, once everyone in springfield finish hunt for the Simpsons, will it said "DONE" in the taskbook and cannot be redo?

Also can Homer do Mr plow quest line instead of hiding in treehouse during being hunted?
  • According to a thread in Game Discussion, there may be a special quest for Hpmer on Christmas Eve so keep him free
  • Fate_919 wrote:
    For part 18, once everyone in springfield finish hunt for the Simpsons, will it said "DONE" in the taskbook and cannot be redo?

Also can Homer do Mr plow quest line instead of hiding in treehouse during being hunted?

It will say Done, but you can keep doing Hunt For Simpsons as long as you don't complete both of the other two tasks.
  • Fate_919 wrote:
    For part 18, once everyone in springfield finish hunt for the Simpsons, will it said "DONE" in the taskbook and cannot be redo?

Yes. You can do the mr plow quest line instead of hiding in a treehouse if you wish.