Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Nuke question

I have debated for years to Nuke my town and start fresh. However i like having my events items sort of clustered as well. If i nuked, would they be sorted by event or some other way in storage?
  • Nothing will be sorted beyond the standard categories of houses, nature, fences, etc. Nuking is very disruptive. I recommend storing most decorations and roads, leaving all buildings on the ground. Then sort the buildings into your preferred groups; and then when needed, group store those together using the Area Select Tool. If there are decorations you want grouped, use the AS Tool wherever you want to.
    Castiel_Touk
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "JenniferWatson;d-278516" wrote:
    I have debated for years to Nuke my town and start fresh. However i like having my events items sort of clustered as well. If i nuked, would they be sorted by event or some other way in storage?

Nuke its the only way to happiness >:) o:)
    Rhinomix76
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "Castiel_Touk;c-2233255" wrote:

What about having a banana? :)
    Castiel_Touk
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "Rhinomix76;c-2233256" wrote:
    "Castiel_Touk;c-2233255" wrote:

What about having a banana? :)

The banana an award for nuking