Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Worlds largest toilet

Was talking to a friend today who said he has the worlds largest toilet in his game town. How do I get one in my town? Id show a pic but this wont let me upload one.
  • It is just as well you weren’t able to post a picture, as far as I am aware the ‘World’s Largest Toilet’ is unreleased content in Tapped Out. Posting images of unreleased content is against forum rules.
  • "adruralo;c-1800911" wrote:
    "txrabbit3737;c-1793405" wrote:
    Now the Bully-vern will give you the world's smallest toilet (AKA Beast Toilet):
    Spoiler

2x1

I wonder what the blue book is?

http://patienttalk.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/suzies-toilet-book.jpg

• Your friend used a hack to get it. And usually those items like that and the EA tower building are invisible to regular game players.....No point in having them if only the player that uses the hack can see them.
  • I don't know anything about any hack. I certainly don't have one in my game. I have no intentions of going against forum rules. I just heard about it and saw a picture of it for the simpsons tapped out and thought Id ask about it. So I'm sorry.
  • "txrabbit3737;c-1793405" wrote:
    Now the Bully-vern will give you the world's smallest toilet (AKA Beast Toilet):
    Spoiler

2x1

I wonder what the blue book is?