Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Xp glitch? bonus lvl

Same situtation, but stuck on 5554 XPs ... tried deleting the app and and reinstalling, but that did not help
  • Having the same problem and seem to be getting no help either. I want this problem solved so I can keep playing the game but what's the point if I can't collect XP and just wasting them.
  • muntedtoenail wrote:
    Im lvl 26 and on my first bonus lvl.

So when i got the update it put me on the bonus lvl 1, so i must of had enough xp to do lvl 26,
    though when it put me on the bonus lvl it was at 16988/120000, now iv been paying for a few day and built the new stuff, and no xp is going on to it, im still at 16988, wasting all this xp,
    is anyonw having this problem?

Similar problem but not the same - I maxed out on the XP for level 26 and then the meter just started over again at level 26... No progressing level. IDK if they just haven't released the never level or what but I'm re-doing it again apparently...
  • I hit enough XP a couple of days ago that moved me to level 26 but since then it is showing my XP at 33/120000 and nothing moving up. I am trying to search answers but all I find is other threads with people having the same question. I think it just stops giving you XP once you max.....although my husband hit level 26 a while a go and his XP still accumulates so I am confused. Also, I hesitate to start a new post because others get overly annoyed with duplicate posts. Problem is I haven't run across the reason behind this issue. My husband thinks it is a glitch and jammed. For now I am clicking away and no XP....What a loser I am hahah :roll: