Forum Discussion

12 years ago

XP not accumulating?

Same problem for me and even worst : i have to get 10 000 000xp to get the bonus !!! WTF !
  • I'm at level 27 and XP resets back to ZERO every time I log off, visit another town, etc. Everything else collects, but NOT XP :-(
  • I play for an hour or two, get my XP up to over 100K and when I come back, it is back to 98K. Something is not right here.
  • I have thensame issue; stuck at 78,522xp and need 10,000,000xp to get my chance at doughnuts. It just resets if I log out or visit towns. Tried reinstalling it, but that was a waste of time. Bad enough I had to waste over five hours destroying my town just to be able to play after the new 3,000 limit that was imposed, but that is another topic.
  • Same :( been reverting to 54k after visiting friends or exiting game. 25xp from friends is saving though.
  • The XP is starting to creep up but for every 5,000 in XP I get, when I come back to the game I lose about 4,000. It is getting quite irritating. It was really irritating, yesterday, as I got to 112,000 and when I came back, it was down to just over 100K. I understand there will be glitches, but is an explanation too much to ask for?
  • So far I didn't receive any answer...
    Is any one of you playing a lot that would be interested in sharing all his eggs, everyday with me ?
    I have almost the maximun of friends and I make more or less 200 eggs a day. I am looking for someone like me to optain the items ASAP :)

About TSTO Tips & Guides

Share your gameplay tips, how-to's and gameplay guides for The Simpsons: Tapped Out.2,679 PostsLatest Activity: 12 years ago