Ideas

InvaderLoki
New Spectator
9 days ago
New

Be A Pro: The Journey Begins pt 2

On my 16th game in my first season (I’ve played every single game so far with no sim), I had “The Journey Begins pt 2” begin and I selected the option to work towards unlocking the Ice Pack and Heatseeker abilities. After playing 2 more games, I checked my ability progress and only saw that I was working towards unlocking Ice Pack, and not Heatseeker. I reloaded my save to make sure I chose the option to unlock both, and same issue. I saved my file to just continue on and thought maybe Heatseeker would show up further down the road. A day later I decided to continue on this new BAP save and realized the entire quest is now missing from my ability progress page. It used to be there, with progression working towards Ice Pack but now it’s just gone completely and is still locked away as if I never got the storyline quest to begin with. 

Through some searching, apparently the storyline not starting is an issue that has yet to be resolved in the last few NHL titles, but the fact that the storyline just removed itself and I’m unable to go back to the 16th BAP game where it had started is frustrating. I’ve even tried using the sim for two months out of games to see if maybe the storyline quest would return back again, with no success. 

I’ve also tried one random fix in an old EA forum post about the storyline not appearing: I booted my PS5 into safe mode and rebuilt the database, and still the issue persists. 

No CommentsBe the first to comment

About NHL 25 Bug Reports

Report bugs in NHL 25 in this community forum.

Latest Activity: 2 hours ago