Ideas

GiveMeDaPuck
Seasoned Newcomer
2 days ago
New

Custom Jersey Logo Not Unlocking

Center crest logos aren't unlocking for teams that played enough games during the early release when hockey bags were glitched and weren't releasing. We've unlocked shoulder patches and helmet logos, but the center crest hasn't unlocked with over 200 team games played.

On a side note, I'm also a fairly high level and haven't unlocked a single skater bag yet.

• I also had this issue. Opened a hockey bag that unlocked the jersey logo option. Went to customize, selected the logo I wanted on the chest of the jersey, saved changes and the jersey was still bare. I went back tried again, it shows both the logo and “no logo” had green checkmarks next to them. I closed out the game and reopened it to try again and the option was completely gone with only the “no logo” option available.EA_Aljo 

GiveMeDaPuck
    Seasoned Newcomer

We haven't gained the ability to add a logo at all. I think it's because we passed the time that bag would have unlocked when bags weren't working at all. (And my skater bags still aren't unlocking lol)

chamulaa5
      Newcomer

Everyone who paid money to pre-order the game to play early is having this issue. Do they plan on fixing this or just expect us to restart all of our progress because of their glitchy game?

About NHL 25 Bug Reports

Report bugs in NHL 25 in this community forum.Latest Activity: 33 minutes ago