Ideas

Dark_Treacle09
New Spectator
11 days ago
New

broken, not playable

my game is just not playable, for a couple of months. I've taken out all of my cc and mods and still the game wont let me do nothing, i cant get my teen to do homework, cant save and have to quit the game using task manager. its starting to be more annoying as i have spent over 2500 hours on here and i want to play so bad. 

I've spoken to other players and they are  also having problems with the game. 

none of the repairs or fixes are fixing it 

rjssim
    Seasoned Traveler

The game is broken for me too. After the last update, or maybe the one before, The Sims eyes are bugged, and they all now look different which means a I can't progress with my sims story. Eye shapes are different, in a negative way. Eyelids don't close all the way. The preset eyes eyelashes are also lighter in color now. I can't take screenshots like this which renders the game unplayable for me now.

• I’m having the exact same issue, especially with the game not saving and having to use task manager. please let me know if anyone finds a solution! 

jpkarlsen
    New Adventurer

Move your mods folder to the desktop and test in a new game.

LiELF
    Seasoned Veteran

Truth! I just finally updated the other day for all of the Lovestruck patches (I don't own the pack) and I noticed when taking my Sims into CAS that their facial features are changing. It's most noticeable with the eyes but some of my Sims look "off" in their cheeks and jaws as well. 

What is happening?? 

LiELF
      Seasoned Veteran

Also, I play over 200 Sims, so this is hugely destructive for me. I haven't even tried to actually play in live mode yet because I can't get past my Sims' faces getting altered. 

About The Sims 4 Bug Reports

Report bugs for The Sims 4 on PC, Mac, Playstation, and Xbox.Latest Activity: 46 minutes ago